EU GCCA+ support to address the challenges of poverty and climate change is based on two mutually reinforcing pillars:
- A platform for policy dialogue and knowledge exchange
- A source of technical and financial support to implement climate-related country or regional programmes.
Two support facilities contribute to the work of Directorate-General for International Partnerships (DG INTPA) and the EU Delegations in assisting partner countries in their efforts to implement national and regional climate actions:
- The EU GCCA+ Support Facility (global)
- Intra-ACP GCCA+ Climate Support facility (ACP region)
- EU GCCA+ Support Facility Services (factsheet)