Rapid industrialization has put successful climate action beyond the capacity of the 36 developed countries signing the Kyoto Protocol.
In 2014 they contributed less than 16% of total global GHG emissions.
Global mitigation action is a necessity! GCCA+ support has been extended to include it.
Read in this edition of the GCCA+ Review of Climate Issues, articles on:
- Mitigation – A new milestone for GCCA+ support
- Climate Smart Africa: GCCA+ Regional Conference in Rwanda
- How women-led businesses are tackling Africa’s plague of unmanaged waste
- Nigeria: from an environmental catastrophe to a business opportunity
- Liberia: the huge fight of a small country against poor waste management
- GCCA+ Direct effect on GHG emission reduction
- GCCA/GCCA+ Mitigation related activities
- What defines a successful mitigation intervention?
Read “The mitigation effect” - GCCA+ Review of Climate Issues no.3
Find here the different editions of the GCCA+ Review of Climate Issues